Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Contemplate Freedom of Speech

I am proud to say that whether or not I agree with yours views, they will not affect my rating of your submission. The animation and music were top notch, and some of the imagery was literally breathtaking. Its obviously that you put a lot of personal feelings and reflections into this effort. I commend you for having the courage to post something so unique.

To everyone else, you can take the message or leave it. What you can't do is ignore the fact that the author has put a lot more into this submission than a belief you may or may not agree with.

nahtanojmal responds:

....
I have nothing to say but I agree and thankyou ;)

No Service No Service

Best dialogue driven flash on NG

This one was flawless. Hilarious dialogue with spot-on voice acting. The art style was funny and original. And the ending was just great. Beautiful work.

Pedomon Pedomon

Funny Stuff

Great animation, solid voice acting, and hilarious idea. Deserves a perfect 10.

P.S. I bet I could take either of these trainers. My R. Kelly just hit level 33 and learned Piss technique.

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Haha :) Glad you liked it. You can see more animations like this (but better!) on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/oscarbaldwinchannel

Zombies vs Penguins Zombies vs Penguins

A truly solid game

Fun theme with zombies and penguins, without being too cliche or cute. Loved having to make the bank shots, and the arch style shooting for the zombie's revenge added a whole new layer of fun and difficulty which I actually enjoyed more than the penguin's. Great work, keep it up!