Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Contemplate Freedom of Speech

I am proud to say that whether or not I agree with yours views, they will not affect my rating of your submission. The animation and music were top notch, and some of the imagery was literally breathtaking. Its obviously that you put a lot of personal feelings and reflections into this effort. I commend you for having the courage to post something so unique.

To everyone else, you can take the message or leave it. What you can't do is ignore the fact that the author has put a lot more into this submission than a belief you may or may not agree with.

nahtanojmal responds:

....
I have nothing to say but I agree and thankyou ;)

No Service No Service

Best dialogue driven flash on NG

This one was flawless. Hilarious dialogue with spot-on voice acting. The art style was funny and original. And the ending was just great. Beautiful work.

Pedomon Pedomon

Funny Stuff

Great animation, solid voice acting, and hilarious idea. Deserves a perfect 10.

P.S. I bet I could take either of these trainers. My R. Kelly just hit level 33 and learned Piss technique.

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Haha :) Glad you liked it. You can see more animations like this (but better!) on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/oscarbaldwinchannel

Ryu Likes To Travel Ryu Likes To Travel

Seriously...

Add in like 5 seconds of story to set up the joke and this would be miles better. The animation was perfectly fine, and it would be funny if there was some sort of punchline. What would have been wrong with Ryu walking out of his apartment, calling back "Ok I'm going to the store" and then going into this loop?

Food is peace Food is peace

A little music goes a long way

I picture this in my head with a daunting piano piece that suddenly turns upbeat with the animation, now if I could just see that on the screen I'd be happy!
Nice character design, and decent if somewhat limited animation.

Cheeezboy responds:

I agree about the sound, but the thing is its a project for school, and if we wanna use music we have to make it on our own :/ Im not a musician, so that wasnt possible for me. Thanks for the feedback though.

Die Clown Die Die Clown Die

1 point for the appearance of God
1 point for the misleading title art
and finally...
1 point for the Wilhelm scream
...which means a PERFECT 10!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

I totally remember this episode

But seriously man, why the hell are the boobs so small?

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Masterpiece

This is my favorite flash on Newgrounds, and I honestly watch it every time I visit this site. It may not be the best looking, most polished animation like some of the other greats, but its got the heart to put it past them all. I would do anything to watch Mr. Miyamoto's reaction if and when he sees this.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Awesome

Now this is a flash that deserves top honors. Thanks for knocking out Shoo Fly which wasn't even good besides the animation. This is what NG is all about.

Sonic fights Nintendo Sonic fights Nintendo

Nice Job

Although I am a Nintendo fan, this was pretty great. Good animation, and I liked how he didn't just kill everything, they actually put up a fight, unlike alot of sprite fighting I've seen lately. But one question, where was Mario?